Back to the Century Chapter I
     written by Popo Laanangambrianam

Ryan and Eric stepped out of the CenturyFlyer2Million and looked around. "I think we made it," yelled Eric, his ears still ringing from the loud buzz of the CenturyFlyer2Million, "We're in 1923!"

"I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!" yeller Ryan even louder. "WE HAVE TO GET TO JAMES P. JOHNSON'S APARTMENT QUICKLY BEFORE HE WRITES 'CHARLESTON'!!!"

It was only three days ago that Ryan and Eric, using their CenturyMonitor5000 (which allowed them to observe the occurences of the 20th Century to see if their villainous nemesis Ziegfried Zzuumaazz had traveled back in time to change history to suit his nefarious purposes), had noticed a strange corruption in the data for 1923.

The screen looks like the one from "The Matrixes" films and by looking at the code, they were able to see that something had gone terribly wrong … far in the past, before they themselves had even yet to be born.

"Do you see that weird blip on the screen of the CenturyMonitor5000?" yelled Eric (not because his ears were ringing, but he was just getting very nervous). "Yes, according to my findings, it appears as though Zzuumaazz has gone back in time to 1923 and given James P. Johnson a copy of our very first demo tape!" whispered Ryan (he was hoarse from partying too hard with Lindsay Lohan's mom the night before, and actually, the night before that one as well).

"What a devious trick!" slurred Eric, his Long Island Iced Tea finally kicking in. "Not only has the evil Zzuumaazz changed history again, but he has framed us to make it look like we did it!!!!!!!"

"This is a terrible situation," gasped Ryan. "See, now instead of the Charleston becoming the national dance craze, the flappers and dandies of 1923 are doing 'The Crepe Suzette' – a boring dance based on one of our oldest long-forgotten early songs! This will accelerate the onset of the Great Depression and ultimately result in Hitler seizing power over some of our favorite places, like Iceland and Franz Josef Land!!!!!"

"WE MUST KILL HITLER!" shouted Eric.

"Yes, but first we must go back in time to before we were even born and make sure James P. Johnson writes 'Charleston' as originally planned."

"America needs us! We must act quickly before our own present day is irreparably damaged by the domino-effect of events set in motion by our most feared and respected evildoing nemesis!"

"Fire up the CenturyFlyer2Million!!!!!!" screeched Ryan.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------

COMMENTS:
No comments yet.


--------

Add your own comments. No potty talk, please.

name:
email:

comments: